Goomburra Forest Retreat is located in the foothills of the Great Dividing Range, on the Darling Downs. The property borders Main Range National Park – Goomburra Section.
Things you need to know:
Pets are not usually permitted to stay in the Cottages. However, animals specially trained to assist individuals who are vision or hearing impaired are welcome. Dogs & Cats are prohibited in the neighbouring National Park. Pets ARE permitted in our camping area.
- 2 hours south west of Brisbane (~150km)
- 1 hour south of Toowoomba (~90km)
- 40 mins north east of Warwick (~50km)
- Accessible by 2WD vehicles
- Rated 4 Green stars and Eco Accredited with the T Qual tick
Goomburra Forest Retreat, Forestry Reserve Road, Goomburra, Queensland, Australia
Tel: 07 4666 6058